Monday, January 24, 2005

 

Stick a banana in it. Travelzoo is dead!

Sanity has finally begun to return to the Planet of the Apes. Travelzoo plummeted 25 percent today. Nevertheless, TZOO remains a $20 stock with a $55 price tag. Though the stock may rebound a bit, I firmly believe that the bubble has burst: TZOO will NEVER see the highs it reached late last year again. The only question now is when to cover my short. Right now, I have a limit order in for $43 dollars. Depending on how the stock performs over the next few days, I may lower it.

Anyway, despite a nice gain on TZOO, my portfolio was down $1,200 today, representing a drop of about one third of one percent, about in line with the decline in the S&P 500 (though still much better than the hapless Ponizdaq).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?