Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Trying to put some cash to work

Up $3,800 today thanks to modest gains in a bunch of my stocks. My cash position is starting to expand again. It's now back over $40,000. I've placed a few limit orders to buy stock, but so to far no one has taken the bait. I know I've mentioned before that I wanted to buy some momentum stocks. I've yet to do so, largely because I haven't found anything to my liking. Too bad I suppose, because a lot of the stocks that I had considered buying have moved significantly higher without me. Well, that's okay. One thing I've learnt is that if you want to invest successfully, you have to do it on your own terms. The worst thing to do is to put pressure on oneself to make a trade. Every time I've done that, I've regretted it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?