Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

Cramer told me to buy TWX

Until today, I had yet to put a stock into my experimental "Cuz Cramer said so" portfolio. I am not sure if Time Warner is a good pick for this portfolio. On the one hand, Cramer made this company his pick of the week a couple of weeks ago and on today's show, he said TWX reminded him of the days when everyone was piling into Etoys when the real bargain was Toys R Us. On the other hand, it seems that his focus has turned to tech (where the pin action is). Well, good enough I suppose. All in all it was another strong day today, as my portfolio gained $2,700 thanks largely to continued strength in my energy holdings.

Comments:
Energy might be the new internet bubble.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?