Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

King Cobra

Up $3,200 today. Cobra reported another solid quarter before the bell this morning. The stock moved nicely higher, but rolled over somewhat with the rest of the market towards the end of the day. Cobra remains my biggest holding after TRT. Though the stock has had a habit of falling on its face after every run-up, I am cautiously optimistic that this time, it will be able to hold and add to today's modest gain.

I also sold GMR during regular trading hours. The company had missed the Street's estimates in the past two quarters and I was afraid they would miss this quarter too. True to form, it did, and by a wide margin. This is one turkey that I am happy to part with.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?