Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Weekly Summary

The roller coaster ride continues. The market continues to oscillate between manic depressive (yesterday) and blissfully euphoric (today). When will this schizophrenia end? I don't know, but hopefully soon. Anyhow, the week turned out reasonably okay for my portfolio. Although the market left me in the dust today, I finished the week up $8,084 (1.5 percent), slightly worse than the S&P 500 (up 1.6 percent), but better than the NASDAQ and Russell 2000 (both up 0.4 percent). Nevertheless, despite the modest rebound this week, I am still down by nearly one percent for October, and with only one trading day remaining, I am hoping Halloween brings more treats than tricks.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?