Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Took some profits in DLPX

Up about $1,400 today. I sold 2,000 shares (half my position) of DLPX at $3.19 (at what turned out to be the high for the day, which has got to be a first for me). In retrospect, I'm not sure if that was a good idea. Looking back at the day's chart, I'm impressed by how well the stock held its ground. I think that's a bullish sign so I wouldn't be surprised if DLPX went to $4 by the end of next week.

However, I'm trying not to be greedy. A 45 percent return in two days is nothing to sneeze at. Besides, I am still peeved about Bozo (umm.. I mean Bonso). I bought 2,500 shares at $4.20, the stock went up to $7, and now it's back to exactly where I bought it, and I never sold a single share. Gotta take profits along the way. Like Cramer says, bulls make money, bears make money, but pigs get slaughtered. Speaking of which, I don't think I've watched Cramer's show for 2 months now. Am I the only one who quickly got bored of his shtick?

Comments:
Congrats on DLPX, really well picked! On Bonso, hope for a dividend announcement, seems to drive the price up.
 
I have to keep up with Cramer just for damage control purposes. Tonight (on Mad Money) someone pointed out that ABP has had some insider buying over the past weeks. Looking at Yahoo's message board, it looks like the stock might go ballistic during today's trading.

I really enjoy your blog.

Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?