Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Is NYER going higher?

My portfolio was down 0.2 percent on Monday. I am hearing that Cramer has been hyping pharmacy stocks lately, even going as far as to recommend the "worst of breed" Rite-Aid. I am not sure if this bullish sentiment will spill over into small cap pharmacy names, but I think the potential is there. With that in mind, I picked up 3500 shares of NYER, a company that has been on my watch list for some time. NYER is a solid little company with a healthy balance sheet. The company is profitable, though only maginally so. However, with the recent prescription drug bill, there is certaintly scope for margins to increase and earnings to expand. At any rate, I figure there is enough upside in this stock to justify putting in my portfolio.

Comments:
Ok. This is getting a little weird. I own NYER as well. BTW, WSTF has poor earnings, if she heads a lot lower in the coming weeks, might be a good time to pick some up.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?