Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

Weekly Summary

This week had plenty of high points and low points. I made an astonishingly bad decision to short ELOY (although not quite as bad as my decision to short GOOG at $119 shortly after the company went public). I also left some profits on the table by having half my MFRI shares yanked away from me when I wasn't looking. On the other hand, several of my biggest positions did well: VTEK jumped to a new 52 week high (I think the stock is still warming up), PCTI climbed nicely, as did MNDO (my biggest holding). All in all, it was a sucessful week, with my portfolio gaining $16,228 (2.4 percent), outperforming the S&P 500 (down 0.3 percent), the NASDAQ (up 0.3 percent), and the Russell 2000 (up 1.0 percent).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?