Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Weekly Summary: Soporific

It was a fairly sleepy week for the markets and for my portfolio. All in all, my portfolio gained $1934 (0.3 percent), which compares favorably with the S&P 500 (down 0.6 percent), NASDAQ (down 1.1 percent), and the Russell 2000 (down 1.7 percent).

The only transaction of significant was my decision today to sell all my shares in LKI. Although the stock have been showing some strength in recent days, I really didn't like their last quarter nor the tone of the letter to shareholders in the annual report.

Anyway, that's it for now. Have a nice weekend and as Dehtrader would say, over and out.

Comments:
Stockcoach,

Thanks again on OLGR, bought out at a healthy 40%+ premiu this morning. I historically have a high rate of buyouts/stocks owned, but that rate has been pushed even higher by the stocks I've purchased that I've discovered from your blog. Congrats on OLGR.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?