Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

Doh

To quote Homer Simpson, I've been busier than a Japanese beaver the past few days, so I haven't had time to think much about the market. Basically, I've been checking my portfolio at the end of each trading day, but that's about it. And so far my performance this week has not been good. Down 0.9 percent Monday, down 0.1 percent yesterday, and up only 0.4 percent today, on one of the biggest days for the market this year.

I don't have all the data, but it seems like microcaps have barely partipated in the big rally over the past few days. I have several watch lists that I track with Yahoo! finance and they are showing a lot more red than they normally would on a day like today. Perhaps this just reflects the normal lead-lag relationship between smallcaps and large caps, or perhaps this really is the continuation of a trend of largecap outperformance that we've been seeing for the past few months. Hard to say. At any rate, I intend keep following my trading plan and see what ensues.

A number of you have asked me about the RSS feed for this blog. I don't really know what an RSS feed is but apparently I have one at http://stockcoach.blogspot.com/atom.xml

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?